Monday, March 19, 2012

"NOW" Pictures

I cannot wait to make these BEFORE pictures. Ugh! 



As you can see my legs and hips (compared to my stomach) are "small."  No wonder people think I am pregnant. My weight sticks to my stomach. 


****
A little tid bit about my job....I work for a 6 doctor practice and four days a week drug reps cater in FREE lunch.  You'd think at a doctor's office we'd occasionally get some grilled chicken or something right?? Oh no...today was fried chicken and mashed potatoes with every freakin pie known to man.  (Apple, Cherry, Banana Cream, Coconut Cream, Pecan, Hawaiian Delight??,Chocolate Silk, Pumpkin, Butterfinger....And thats just to name a FEW) I am very proud that I stuck to my WW lunch but I did dig in to my weekly points for a slice of pumpkin pie.  But this will be even more of a struggle because its just so hard to say no to a free delicious lunch (lasagna, bierocks, fried chicken, pizza!) But I think in the end I will feel even more accomplished that I lost around all this yummy food.  I am thankful that 9 times out of 10 they do bring a salad or a veggie side so that still lets me "participate".  One of the drug reps kind of got on my nerves today. She kept NAGGING me about not eating the chicken.  Of course she was tall, thin, and tan and was probably a size 4.  B*tch.

No comments:

Post a Comment