Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Goals

Today I decided to set a few goals for myself...I don't necessarily want to make "number" goals but goals that will help me achieve my goal weight. (Does that make sense?)

- Create a WW/Weight Loss Binder - Kind of feel like this is cheesy but I feel like it may be motivating. I want to clip recipes/work outs/health "gadgets" and even things I want to treat myself to when I hit certain goal weights. I just think it would be nice to have all my recipes in a folder instead of on my computer, at home, when I'm say at the grocery store or cooking.

-Try at least one new recipe a week - A lot of times I will just have a Smart One for dinner or go to a few WW recipes I can do in my sleep. I don't want to get bored. So I am committed to trying one new recipe a week.

-Get more sleep - (Its past 11pm already!) I've read numerous times how important getting a good nights rest is to weight loss.  I know sometimes when I don't sleep enough I tend to over eat because I'm tired and I just don't care! Can't do that!

-Be active on the WW Message Boards at least 2x a week - This will keep me motivated and remind me I am not doing this alone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment