Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pumpkin muffins!

I've been craving some baked goods for awhile now... especially since I saw the lady who works at the Mexican bakery at the gym tonight lol... I googled for any WW muffin recipes and found this one for pumpkin muffins. Only 3 PPts each!

1 Box Spice Cake Mix
1 15oz Can Pumpkin
1 cup of water

Mix, Bake for 20-25 mins at 350 degrees. Makes 24 muffins.


So cheap and easy!

(note, this is not "my" recipe. found several versions online)
These muffins may be dangerous since I wanted to eat half of them! But I plan on having one or two (or 15) for breakfast with some fruit tomorrow.  Think these muffins will be an easy solution for breakfast on busy/lazy mornings.

A patient also told me about something called 123 cake today. She said you get a box of angel food cake and a box of any other cake flavor you like and mix them together and store them.  When you're in the mood for cake you take 3 Tbsp of mix, 2 Tbsp of water and mix in a cup and microwave for 1 min and viola! Cake! Reminds me of those Mini Delight cakes.  Think I may try this once I figure the points out on it, although I can't see the points being very high. 

Also hit the gym tonight and took a class called Body Design which mixes cardio with some weights. My thighs always feel the burn for a few DAYS after this class but it felt good!

Happy Thursday! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment